Friday 18 September 2009

Anda VVVIP

Di kesempatan ini sy ingin mengucapkan salam aidilfitri kepada org2 penting tahap VVVIP berikut:

:) My family n sanak sedare in Kuala Kangsar and Parit Sulong esp my adik2 n lovely cousins :)

:) My Honeysuckles kesayangan more family to me in ways u never know :)

:) My gorgeous KMS girls; sayang3! :)

:) Matriks mates yg the bomb :)

:) opismates esp facilities group :)

:) All my friends new and old :)

Each of and every single one of you brought a certain light into my life and helped shape me into the person standing proudly in front of you today. I am the best that I can be and as happy as I can be because of u. An ode to each of you, have a most blessed and amazing Aidilfitri with your loved ones. Till we meet next o Ramadhan! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment